View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maegilthalion
Officer / Donator
Explorer

re: OFF TOPIC Justin Bieber, Public Enemy??

Ok, I try to stay out of the tabloid news.

But I caught this on CNN, and couldn't resist looking at the video.

According to CNN, over a dozen officers served a search warrant at bad boy Justin's mansion (it's freaking HUGE).

Yeah, I thought so too, Justin has been doing a little recreational pharmacopia.   But not so friends.

The search warrant was in conjunction to a vandalism complaint about THROWING EGGS.  Evil mastermind Justin allegedly threw a large number of eggs at his neighbor's house, causing over $20,000 in damage.  The fact that the damage was so $$ actually made this farce a felony offense.

So let's look at this, we have $20,000 worth of damage from thrown eggs.  Really?  How does one do $20,000 worth of damage with eggs?  I mean Justin probably does NOT have the best pitching arm on him, ya know?

So we take a dozen officers in 11 police cars to search his mansion for 'evidence' that Evil Lord Justin was responsible for this heinous egg-throwing holocaust.  I looked it up, according to online sources, the average LAPD officer makes about $34/ hour.  If the search took only 1 hour, that racked up $408 in officer's salaries for EGGS.  His mansion is probably 10,000 square feet, and probably bigger.  You know it took at least 3 or 4 hours for those officers to clear the search, let alone the required time used to document the process.

Thank God LA is such a safe and utopian place that they can spare a dozen officers to battle the forces of Satan's own son Justin Beiber.

I know this probably reads really cynical and angry, but I'm laughing my ass off at this charade.

If I were Justin, I would say that Lindsay Lohan was responsible for the whole thing.....

Maeg.

Evidence of a felony egg throwing crime? I coulda done the evidence search for free in his fridge. 

Explorer

Maeg, if you wanted a signed photo of the Biebs, you could've just asked me. We're all homies down here.

--fiddle--

Past Officer
Explorer

Oh & BTW Los Angeles is on fire now, God is clearly wreaking his vengeance on the city for letting the little Canuck in.

--fiddle--

Officer / Donator
Explorer

Can't you just picture the officers stacking up, ramming the front door, sweeping the house, guns drawn, calling out 'CLEAR' for every room, then, upon reaching the refrigerator, finding an empty egg drawer!!!

Book 'em Dano!

LA is now on fire?  Maybe Black Heart Bieber was engaged in a bottle-rocket fight....

Maeg.

Does egging felony count as street cred?

Wanderer

Egg-gate

I'm guessing the police laid in wait? but question is did they crack the case in the end? or did they have to get the FBI in as yoke'l police weren't quick enough? I'm sure Starsky & Hutch would have found out who'd hatched the fiendish plot then scrambled and fry'd em!

This is Ron Burgandy reporting for GNN

PS if any Canadians are reading this and groaning at the puns 'sorry'

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

I just shot Coke Zero out of my nose.

Explorer

rofl, Frupo

Arandalas1
Past Officer
Wanderer

Justin Bieber just egged my house.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: