View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whisperstryk
Noob

re: Class Discussions

Would like to have our top ppl discuss their rotations for different stances and why.  Make it user friendly for more then just our 100's.

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

./looks around. Who gets to be our top people?

Explorer

Great feedback. Stances are a good discussion item. While today's session is focused on the awesome hunter class, I'd like to follow it up with a session on each class. Whaddya say, Maeg?

I really like Maeg's round-table format because people excel at different aspects of each class and play with different styles and I have no doubt that there's something to learn from every participant. For example, Uli and I like to build our hunters as all-rounders, whereas Hafwen prefers higher DPS for agro hogging ;). It's personal preference for how you like to play but requires different stats. 

With humbleness, may I encourage all kinnies to consider attending the appropriate events? Within timezone reason, of course. I know I have a lot to learn and the more people that participate the richer the discussion and learning opportunity will be. 

Anyone run yellow line Mini??

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

I most certainly do not aggro hog!!! Its a fine line between true awesomeness and disaster. I like to stay on the first side :p

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: