View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Dadi
Proudcdn
Explorer

re: Imbuement and You

LAST UPDATED May 18, 7:45pm (U16.1)

DO NOT MAKE ANY RASH DECISIONS WITH YOUR LIs BASED ON THE INFO BELOW; THIS IS MERELY WHERE THE SYSTEM IS AT IN ITS CURRENT FORM.  THERE MAY BE MINOR UPDATES TO COME.

With Update 16.0 comes the advent of Imbuement, a process of changing your existing Legendary Weapon / Item (static) to ones that will grow with you. These newly Imbued Legendaries will eventually replace the existing system of leveling/deconning.

No need to panic, it is not an automatic thing; you have to speak to the Forge Master to Imbue an existing LI.

PERSPECTIVE: Turbine has opted to not raise the character level cap to 110 and introduce a new 110 FA for us to grind out, and then destroy our existing level 100 versions. Instead, they have introduced Imbued Legendary Items that will grow with us for eternity. This new system is meant to take time to max out ...

WHAT IS THE COST?

Assuming that you already have a maxed out FA LI (7 Tier 6 legacies, 3 Star-lit Crystals, and Scroll of Delving) and you want to max your Imbued Item on day one you are looking at:

1) 28 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment OR 1,092 Mithril Coins OR a combination of the two.

2) 3 Anfalas Star-lit Crystals

3) Roughly 7,950,000 in IXP runes OR a boat load of Mithril Coins OR a combination of the two.

Ok, what about not maxing it out, but getting to be comparable to my existing FA LI (7 Tier 6 legacies, 3 Star-lit Crystals, and Scroll of Delving)?

a) 6,930,000 in IXP runes OR a boat load of Mithril Coins OR a combination of the two.

BEFORE YOU IMBUE

It would be advisable to do the following prior to imbuing your LI (and I will explain why later);

1) Use a Crystal of Remembrance to unlock a 7th legacy slot (if you do not already have it).

2) Make sure that your Legendary Weapon/Item has all the legacies on it that you want; do not wait to do this after Imbuing. Doing so after will cost you 79 Mithril Coins or a Imbued Legacy Replacement Scroll (to be introduced) per change.  Look at the chart below to see the changes.

3) Be sure that you have applied a Scroll of Delving (adds 10 levels). In doing so, you gain an additional Tier to the soft cap on all legacies post imbuement.  It saves you 1 Anfalas Scroll of Empowerment.

LEGACY CHANGES POST IMBUEMENT

This is an awesome resource:  https://lotrotools.pw/legacies.php

Suggestions for those with EXISTING level 100 FA Weapons / Items:

a) If you have not already done so, use an Anfalas Crystal of Remembrance to unlock a 7th legacy on your LI. Choose your legacy carefully (see chart above) as they may change after imbuement.

b) If you have not already done so, apply an Anfalas Scroll of Delving to unlock your LI from a level 60 cap to a level 70 cap. Level it to 70. This gains you an additional tier on one legacy (happens when you reach level 70) and then post-embodiment saves you 1 Anfalas Scroll of Empowerment.

c) Get all of the Legacies that you want on your Legendary, but keep in mind that after Imbuement some will be auto-swapped out for new ones (See chart above). For example, on my Guard, Challenge Targets will become Reactive Parry Damage. I really do not want the Reactive Parry Damage Legacy for my tank setup so I could change Challenge Targets for Guardian's Pledge Magnitude Up.  This will save you an Imbued Legendary Replacement Scroll.

HOWEVER; if the legacy that you want to replace is higher than tier 2, you may want to wait until after imbuing.  Example; on my guard I have + Challenge Targets at T6.  I want to change this as the new legacy is Reactive Parry Damage (that I do not want).  I have two options;

i) I replace it before I imbue.  In doing so, the new legacy that I want to add is Charge Duration (which will become Shield Swipe Crit Rating.  It will start at T2 when I swap.  The result when I imbue is a soft cap of 27.  Essentially this has cost me 4 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment.

ii) Do not change anything before imbuing.  My T6 Challenge Targets will become Reactive Parry Damage with a soft cap of 31.  I then would need to use an Imbued Legacy Replacement Scroll (or Mithril Coins) to change the legacy to Shield Swipe Crit Rating with a soft cap of 31.  This has cost me an Imbued Legacy Replacement Scroll.

e) If all of your Legacies are not maxed (Tier 6) you have 2 choices;

- Focus hard on the key Legacies to get them to T6 prior to Imbuing (either via the reforging process or applying Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment). It will allow you to focus your IXP where you want it, after imbuing it is automatically spread equally amongst all Legacies.

- Imbue as is and then spread the IXP evenly amongst all legacies.

f) Get all of the Legacies that you want on your Legendary, but keep in mind that after Imbuement some will be auto-swapped out for new ones (See chart above). For example, on my Guard, Challenge Targets will become Reactive Parry Damage. I really do not want the Reactive Parry Damage Legacy for my tank setup so I could change Challenge Targets for Guardian's Pledge Magnitude Up.  This will save you an Imbued Legendary Replacement Scroll.

HOWEVER; if the legacy that you want to replace is higher than tier 2, you may want to wait until after imbuing.  Example; on my guard I have + Challenge Targets at T6.  I want to change this as the new legacy is Reactive Parry Damage (that I do not want).  I have two options;

i) I replace it before I imbue.  In doing so, the new legacy that I want to add is Charge Duration (which will become Shield Swipe Crit Rating.  It will start at T2 when I swap.  The result when I imbue is a soft cap of 27.  Essentially this has cost me 4 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment.

ii) Do not change anything before imbuing.  My T6 Challenge Targets will become Reactive Parry Damage with a soft cap of 31.  I then would need to use an Imbued Legacy Replacement Scroll (or Mithril Coins) to change the legacy to Shield Swipe Crit Rating with a soft cap of 31.  This has cost me an Imbued Legacy Replacement Scroll.

g) Imbue your Weapon / Item

Suggestions for those creating NEW level 100 FA Weapons / Items:

i) After level 30 and before level 40, get all of the Legacies that you want on your Legendary, but keep in mind that after Imbuement some will be auto-swapped out for new ones (See chart above). For example, on my Guard, Challenge Targets will become Reactive Parry Damage. I really do not want the Reactive Parry Damage Legacy for my tank setup so I could change Challenge Targets for Guardian's Pledge Magnitude Up.

a) I replace it before I imbue.  In doing so, the new legacy that I want to add is Charge Duration (which will become Shield Swipe Crit Rating.  It will start at T2 when I swap.  The result when I imbue is a soft cap of 27.  Essentially this has cost me 4 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment.

b) Do not change anything before imbuing.  My T6 Challenge Targets will become Reactive Parry Damage with a soft cap of 31.  I then would need to use an Imbued Legacy Replacement Scroll (or Mithril Coins) to change the legacy to Shield Swipe Crit Rating with a soft cap of 31.  This has cost me an Imbued Legacy Replacement Scroll.

ii) Use an Anfalas Scroll of Delving to unlock your LI from a level 60 cap to a level 70 cap. Level it to 70. This gains you an additional tier on one legacy every 10 tiers starting at level 40 (happens when you reforge) and then post-imbuement this will save you up to 4 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment (depending on the level of your LI when you imbue).

iii) Use an Anfalas Crystal of Remembrance to unlock a 7th legacy on your LI as soon as your LI hits level 31. Choose your legacy carefully (see chart above).  Pre-imbue you can tier up the newly added Legacy via reforging at the expense of another. You also gain the benefit of using this Legacy while you level up your LI.

iv) All of your Legacies will not be maxed (Tier 6) so you have 2 choices;

- Focus hard on the key Legacies to get them to T6 prior to Imbuing (either via the reforging process or applying Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment). It will allow you to focus your IXP where you want it, after imbuing it is automatically spread equally amongst all Legacies.

- Imbue as is and spread the IXP evenly amongst all legacies.

v) Imbue your Weapon / Item

LEGACY TIERS - THE IMPORTANCE OF SCROLLS OF DELVING BEFORE IMBUING

There is now no major advantage to applying a Scroll of Delving before imbuing; it saves 1 Anfalas Scroll of Empowerment. 

Pre-Imbue a SoD raises the level of the LI to 70 (from 60).  If you level the LI from 60 to 70 you get a free tier upgrade on one legacy.  This is where you save the Anfalas Scroll of Empowerment.

If you apply a SoD after you have imbued you will get +1 to all soft caps of all legacies currently on the LI.  Be sure you have 7 legacies before using a SoD.

I am verifying if you use a SoD after legacies are at the soft cap if it will give you +1 in to the hard cap.

IMBUED LEGACY REPLACEMENT SCROLL

Using one of these scrolls (post imbuing) will replace any legacy on your LI with any available legacy for your class (no duplicates allowed).  There are no more "major" or "minor" classifications.  The legacy that you choose will have the same cap as the one you replaced.  Example; your Vexing Blow legacy is at a cap of 32 (you leveled it and used Scrolls of Empowerment) and you replace it with Overwhelm Damage, the Overwhelm Damage starts at 1/32.  You lose all IXP of the previous legacy, but not the tier level.

So should you get all your legacies before imbue, or wait until after? 

If your LI is already at max level (70) then it does not matter.

If your LI is not at max level (70) then choosing before could allow you to tier it up via leveling your LI.  This could result in that specific legacy being a higher tier post-imbue.  However, the net cost is the same.

WHAT ABOUT THE AGE OF THE LI (Third, Second, First)?

You can imbue any level 100 Legendary Item, regardless of the age.  However, a First Age costs the least currency (Anfalas Star-lit Crystals, Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment, and IXP).  Essentially a Third Age can equal a First Age with the new system.  The only caveat to this is the LI passive stats will never equal each other (FA>SA>TA); and this can be enough for some to choose a FA over a TA.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU IMBUE A LEGENDARY?

By visiting any Forge-master you can select the Imbue Legendary option which will bring up a screen like this:

Use the arrows to the left and right of the Legendary Item to scroll through your inventory. Once you find the one you want to Imbue, click the Imbue Item button. WARNING: THERE IS NO TURNING BACK !!!

This is a BEFORE and AFTER of a Legendary with no points spent in to any Legacy Tiers. Notice that most legacy stats are better after imbuing.

By pressing SHIFT + I you can bring up the Legendary Item Panel:

1) The name of the Legendary Item. This is the name you gave your LI during the ID process.

2) The Title of your LI (assuming you applied one pre-imbue)

3) The IXP progress bar of the LI (in this case 12/206).

4) The Main Legacy and IXP progress bar.

5) The list of all the Legacies on the LI and their current stats. Below each is an IXP progress bar.

6) The current tier (level) of the main Legacy and the cap. In this case, Tier 5 of 19.

7) The current tier (level) of the other Legacies and their caps. In this case, all are Tier 1 and have a soft cap of 31.

8) There is an option to use Mithril Coins to unlock more Tiers (raise the hard cap).

9) If you did not use an Anfalas Crystal of Remembrance on your weapon to unlock an LI slot before you imbued, you will only have 6 Legacies. Using a Crystal of Remembrance or 99 Mithril Coins on an imbued LI you can unlock a 7th Legacy. You will have a choice of all available legacies and stats to choose from. NOTE: As stated above in the advice section, you should use the Crystal before you imbue.  For the purposes of this guide, I did not use it before imbuing.

10) If you want to replace a Legacy, press this button and it will bring up a new screen (see below). You can use Mithril Coins (79) or Imbued Legacy Replacement Scrolls.

11) If you would like to stop the LI from gaining IXP, press this button.  To resume, press it again.  This allows you to focus earned IXP (via quests, kills, tasks, etc.) on specific LIs.

I have chosen to add the Vexing Blow Damage legacy. Note that it starts at a soft cap of Tier 25.

As your Legendary Item gains IXP (either via kills, quests, deeds, or IXP Runes) the IXP is evenly distributed amongst all Legacies not at the cap. The current soft cap is Tier 19 for the Main Legacy and Tier 31 for all other Legacies. I have applied one 938,000 IXP rune to the LI in the screenshot below. As you can see all legacies progressed equally to T4. The main legacy (DPS) progressed to 8 (increased 4 tiers). The level of the LI is now 36 out of 230.

Adding another 938,000 IXP rune we get the following progressions:

Adding two more 938,000 IXP runes we get a progression to T16 for legacies and the DPS is now capped at 19:

I chose to not unlock the main legacy cap (DPS) which means that effectively I have paused the IXP on it allowing all IXP to go to the other legacies. Applying 2 more 938,000 IXP rune we end up with T24s. Notice that Vexing Blow is not approaching the soft cap of T25. We have a choice to make, we can unlock the soft cap of Vexing Blow so that IXP continues to be shared amongst all 7 legacies, or we can leave it and it will max at 25 and all further IXP will be split between the remaining 6 legacies.

For the sake of this guide I have chosen to unlock the soft cap of Vexing Blow to T31 by applying 6 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment (you could also use 210 Mithril Coins [35 per Tier] or a combo of coins and scrolls). I then applied another 938,000 IXP rune:

Applying one more 938,000 IXP rune caps out all the legacies at T31 except Vexing Blow. We are now at the soft cap.

The soft cap is T31. If your 100 FA was maxed out (all legacies at T6) prior to imbuing then to reach the soft cap of 31 the only resource you need to use is IXP.

Let's compare a maxed out FA (all legacies T6) pre-imbuing with a FA at the soft cap of T31 post imbuing. As you can see the LI is significantly better with just having added IXP.

Once you reach the Soft Cap you have three options to unlock more Tiers to reach the Hard Cap (Tier 35);

1) Use Mithril Coins (cost is 35 per Tier per Legacy)

2) Use Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment (1 scroll per Tier unlocked per Legacy).

3) Use a combination of Scrolls and Mithril Coins.

You can choose how you level the Tiers of your Legacies;

a) Unlock one Legacy at a time and use all IXP toward leveling it to max.

b) Unlock a few key Legacies at a time and use all IXP toward leveling them equally until max.

c) Unlock all Legacies at once and use all IXP toward leveling them equally until max.

Which you choose will be highly dependent on your ability to gain Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment and/or Mithril Coins. I think most will choose Option b.

Keep in mind the following;

i) You cannot disable leveling a Legacy once it is unlocked.

ii) If you use too much IXP (i.e. via applying a 50,000 IXP Rune to a Legacy that only needs 20,000 IXP) the excess is lost.

For the sake of this guide I have chosen to selectively level Whirling Retaliation Damage, Sweeping Cut Damage, and Vexing Blow Damage by unlocking the soft cap. I have applied 12 Anfalas Scrolls of Empowerment (1 for each of the 3 legacies per tier); could also use Mithril Coins or a combination of scrolls and coins. These 3 legacies are now unlocked to the hard cap of 35. Now all IXP earned (or applied) will only go to progressing these 3 legacies.

IXP Added:

I continued to work on this LI and eventually unlocked all tiers to the hard cap of 35 and then maxed them out via IXP.

Let's compare the pre-imbued LI with the post imbued (apples to apples), a significant improvement:

You will notice that the Main Legacy Tier (in this case DPS) can still be unlocked. This can be accomplished by using;

1) Anfalas Star-lit Crystals

2) Mithril Coins (35 per Tier)

3) A combination of Anfalas Star-lit Crystals and Mithril Coins.

I used 6 Anfalas Star-lit Crystals to get this to a max cap of 25 and then used IXP Runes to max it out.

Let's look at the before and after of the finished product:

Dadi - Rare Breed Kin (Meneldor)

Last edited by Proudcdn on Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:50 am; edited 37 times in total
Kesewyn

Thank you VERY much for taking the time to check out the new LI system on Bullroarer and prepare this extremely helpful guide!  It's especially good to know what we can/should be doing before the update to best position our weapons for advancement.  Thanks again, Dadi!

Roboban
Noob

What are the upgrade slots for after imbuing?

And thanks for the write up!

Dadi
Proudcdn
Explorer

From the Bullroarer Forums:  Originally Posted by Jinjaah View Post

One quick update on things mentioned in this post:

We are currently working on the starting points for each legacies' potency over the next couple builds. What you will start to see is the base value of each legacy begin to creep closer to the current pre-imbued max. The intention in the end is that while you may lose a little bit of legacy potency upon imbuement, it will catch and surpass pre-imbued cap values at much earlier tiers than in your current build. So expect these numbers to constantly be in flux over the next couple weeks as we continue to tweak and fine tune them.

-Jinjaah

------------------

This sounds to me like the overall IXP required to hit the soft cap of Tier 33 for all 7 legacies would drop significantly from the estimated 7,600,000.

Aedhanthar
Officer
Explorer

Dadi I know it says 79mc for legacy swap but is there an option to use a previously extracted legacy external to this interface like we do now?  Perhaps that is a feature they will add at a later test stage? 

Dadi
Proudcdn
Explorer

I am doubting that at release the only option for changing legacies post-imbuement will be Mithril Coins.  I have confidence in Turbine to release an alternative way.  I am hoping we see this via the builds in Beta prior to live.

Roboban
Noob

Just as an FYI, currently in the new system there are four ways to upgrade a legacy tier or purchase scrolls of empowerment to upgrade them.........(I have included prices as they currently are just for reference purposes)

You can use mithril to straight up upgrade a tier of you legacy (35)

or you can purchase anfalas scrolls of empowerment with

(1) Marks/Meds (3,782/586)

(2)Gold/Silver DA Coins (10/30)

(3)Amroth Silver pieces (100)

Last edited by Roboban on Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

Ty Rob!

You can get the coins with DA dailies, TC dailies and the Central Gondor warbands.

Explorer

For those that are interested this was a great Q&A on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/lotrostream/v/4010618

Devs would like to re-iterate that this is Beta. Nothing with the system is finalized. They wanted to get the release on Bullroarer as soon as possible to get it in our hands so we could play around with it and give them feedback. There is much tweaking that still needs to go in to the design before a final release.

The below transcript is a summary of my notes, if there are any discrepencies between what was said on Twitch by Frelorn or Jinjaah and what I typed ... Theirs is accurate !

1) Can you post all the legacy changes?

- Yes. This will be posted on the forums soon.

2) Will the new system be available for LIs level 45-99?

- This is a possibility. All efforts are currently focused on this being released for level 100.

3) Cost of the new system, will it be adjusted?

- Feedback has been recieved about the "costs" of the various items; Scrolls of Empowerment, Star-lit Crystals, IXP, Mithril Coins, etc. All of these things are being discussed and there may be changes coming; nothing is set in stone.

4) Tiers - starting levels, soft cap, hard cap.

- This is all up for discussion. We are receiving feedback and nothing is set in stone.

5) What will the future look like for Imbued Items?

- They will be with you for as long as you want. The idea is that with new content (updates) the soft cap and/or hard cap will increase.

6) Guardian AoE Targets, will there be a change?

- Likely there will be an increase.

7) Hunter Targets, will there be a change?

- Likely there will be.

8) Legacies, any chance of re-looking at the ones that changed?

- Yes, we want your feedback. Be specific and constructive.

9) Will cosmetics be released for our new LIs?

- This is possible for a future update. We like the idea, but are not sure how it will prioritize.

10) LMs - Issues with passives and DPS.

- Give us specific feedback and we will look at it.

11) Lag issues with some skill effects (i.e. LM fire), will this be fixed?

- This is a known issue and they are working on it. Likely not a U16 fix.

12) We are VERY skeptical of the Devs listening to our feedback and making changes ...

- Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance

13) Will Crystals of Remembrance, Anfalas Star-lit Crystals, etc. have a drop rate increase?

- Yes !!! You will see these dropping in the next build in places like the Epic, New Instances, etc. So the ways to achieve them will increase but we are still debating the drop frequency.

14) How big of a difference will there be between 3rd, 2nd, and 1st Age with the new system?

- Essentially a 3rd and 2nd Age will be able to be equal to a FA but it will cost more time an effort.

15) Will there be tutorials or tool tips for the new system?

- Yes, we are working that. Also, Jinjaah is working on a Dev Diary.

16) Will everything you do to a pre-imbued FA be equal to doing it to a post imbued FA? Example, applying Star-lits?

- Yes.

17) If a level cap increase happens will the new LI scale?

- Yes.

18) Will itemization be fixed for instances?

- Yes. We are working on differentiating T1, T2, and T2C with the new instance cluster. These changes will happen slowly ... We do not want to accidentally drastically alter the system.

19) Guardian Force Taunt duration, will it change?

- We are looking at increasing the duration of all Force Taunts passively for all classes that use it. It is on our radar.

20) Scaled Freeps will not have access to LIs (like BB jewellery), will adjustments be made to make it equivalent?

- Yes, this is being worked on. PvP in general is being worked on.

21) Will there ever be a level cap increase again?

- No idea. We will see how things progress.

22) Can you imbue more than one LI?

- Yes, as many as you want.

23) How will passive stats be adjusted on LIs?

- It is in discussion. There is a bug with how this changes and we are looking in to it.

24) Could a yellow-line Mini get an in combat rez?

- Not this update, but it is a possibility for a future update.

25) Bridles, can they be imbued?

- Not with U16.

26) Is there a point to setting loot quality in a level 20 instance to Epic?

- Not sure, would need to check data.

27) Any word on adding more Beorning crafted gear?

- Yes, it was planned for 16 but did not make it in. It is coming. Also improvements to essence gear etc.

28) Any plans to do trait trees for Creeps?

- No. But there will be an audit done all Creep traits and changes be made to better reflect the current state of the game. In fact, Creep love is coming ...

29) Could legacy tiers be retroactively adjusted?

- Possibly.

30) Any plans for Creep scaling to balance the new Freep stuff?

- Yes. This is in the plans and we want feedback during the various Beta builds. Be as specific as possible, comparable data is useful. Go on live servers and fight it out, then go to Bullroarer and do the same with the changes. Give us comparisons. Give us data !!! Might even set up a PvP night with the Devs ...

31) Non-imbued gear can be swapped in and out with imbued gear and get passive bonuses. Will this be fixed?

- Yes, we are working on it. But we do not want to restrict people from weapon swapping.

32) When will the Inspired Greatness exploit be fixed?

- It is being worked on.

33) Level 100 craft recipes ... Any news?

- Yes, but not with U16.

34) After imbuing will we be able to change legacies without using MC?

- Yes. There will be Imbued Legacy Replacement Scrolls. You will see this in a future build. Likely in loot tables and/or given out via quest arcs.

35) Is the Burgs new Purge Corruption Damage legacy staying?

- Give us feedback on this legacy.

36) Mini's Rally CD?

- It is a bug and it has been fixed. It will be in the build tomorrow.

37) PvP Lag

- We know it exists. We are working on it. This is one of the reasons why we are looking at the new area. New servers, new data centre, etc. will all improve this.

38) What level range will the new instances be?

- Scaleable from 50+

39) What are your thoughts on Fellowship Maneuveurs?

- They need love. It is on the list.

40) Something about an LM bug.

- Send in a bug report.

41) Guardian Light Damage legacy seems useless ...

- Possibly. Give us feedback.

42) Will there be an Intro Stream for U16?

- Yes, working on it.

43) There are a lot of legacies that did not fall in the category of ones like CDs, why did they get replaced?

- We want feedback. Give us specifics.

44) Can the one-shotters bug in the Moors be fixed for U16?

- We think we have a solution. It is being worked on.

45) New PvMP map, will you be using the same set of building sets?

- To be determined.

46) Any updates on the Player's Council?

- WOW, lots of applicants !!! More news nearing the end of the month.

47) Any chance of a specific class set of feedback threads?

- Yes. But then please stick to them

48) Why have Guards become more DPS oriented (seems since trait trees)?

- Still feel that Guards are one of the best tanks in the game but we wanted to give options.

49) Do you know about the Creeps being able to get in to Grams?

Yes. We are working on it.

50) Are there any changes to the Mac client to fix stability?

- Yes, but keep giving us specific examples/data.

51) Will there be a character base wipe with Beta 2?

- Maybe.

The next build (Build 2) for Bullroarer will be tomorrow (Friday). There will be some minor changes, but major changes based on feedback will be in a future build. It is too soon to get them out. We are weeks away from Live ... we did this on purpose to get your feedback and work it in before launch.

Frelorn / Jinjaah: If I missed anything, or have anything above incorrect please let me know and I will correct it. Thank you for this, I know it has set me at ease with a number of issues with the new LIs

Dadi
Proudcdn
Explorer

Guide updated with the most recent changes.

Roboban
Noob

Roboban wrote:

Just as an FYI, currently in the new system there are four ways to upgrade a legacy tier or purchase scrolls of empowerment to upgrade them.........(I have included prices as they currently are just for reference purposes)

You can use mithril to straight up upgrade a tier of you legacy (35)

or you can purchase anfalas scrolls of empowerment with

(1) Marks/Meds (3,782/586)

(2)Gold/Silver DA Coins (10/30)

(3)Amroth Silver pieces (100)

As I had expected you can also buy scrolls with the new coins (East Gondor Silver Pieces)

Dstini
Explorer

Yeah I can't wait for this update.  One of my biggest issues with the game was completely redoing legendaries for each cap, so I just usually threw on 2nd agers and called it a day.

Hoping they don't mess it up too badly, lol.

Explorer

I have another question now as well.  What exactly is the difference now between imbuing a 3rd age vs a 1st age?  Is it just the dps/healing/etc legacy at this point?

Thank you!

Dadi
Proudcdn
Explorer

Dstini wrote:

I have another question now as well.  What exactly is the difference now between imbuing a 3rd age vs a 1st age?  Is it just the dps/healing/etc legacy at this point?

Nothing confirmed as of now ...

but it appears that the eventual differences will be negligible.  However, it will cost more for a 3rd age to achieve the qualities of a 1st age.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum