Proudcdn
Explorer

re: Update 17 - Beta Notes

Here you go: 

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?&postid=7451940#post7451940

Dstini
Explorer

Looking forward to this patch.  Not necessarily looking forward to 6 more unlocks to the few legacies I max, but eh.

I wonder how much the retaliation damage on pledge cooldown will be.

Minstrel legacy changes are laughable.

Not sure why they nerfed Osgiliath npcs, but okay.

Hopefully they don't forget the guild recipes either lol

Explorer

I'm guessing you haven't been out there.  Freep NPCs had 75-90k morale and moved individually, creep NPCs had 200k morale a piece, moved in linked sets, hit harder than the creeps themselves, and had like a 30 second respawn.  It required multiple geared freeps to take down the creep sets which ran in major thoroughfares to make sure you couldn't bypass them easily, and forget about keeping them down.  There are no equivilent freep npcs in the major thoroughfares.  They got permanent decorative dead bodies on the ground instead.

Dstini
Explorer

Oh, you're right.  I didn't get the reference that they were referring to the new pvmp area.

There's also now beta 2 notes available.  The biggest change is adding scrolls of empowerment/star-lits with stars of merit, and for very reasonable prices too.  I might actually take the time to max things with those prices.

Explorer

Yeah, and thank god crafting mats are stacking to 500.  I'll finally have vault space again.

Explorer

Turbine ruined everything by jacking up the star of merit prices for starlits/empowerments.  We'll see if they move it around more by the time it hits live.

Explorer

250 for scrolls seems a little high to me compared to what it would take to get the scroll via DA dailies or skirmishing.  Star-lits weren't previously barterable, so it's hard to put a price on them, but 500 star-lits doesn't seem that bad to me for something that was previously drop only and highly sought.  Either way, they're still playing with the pricing.  It's not final yet.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum