View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dadi
Proudcdn
Explorer

re: Dadi's LOTRO Guides

Hello All,

I have been creating guides and informational pieces for LOTRO for many years and they are scattered across many platforms (LOTRO Forums, LOTRO Wikipedia, Rare Breed Forums, and Rare Breed Wiki).  Hafwen has urged me to clean house and become organized (quite literally at home and IG !!!). 

We are pleased to announce the soft launch of Dadi's LOTRO Guides, a new blog formatted resource for all things LOTRO.

Over the coming weeks we will continue to build upon the existing content, and then through regular updates keep the content fresh.

We also plan some contests, games, etc.

Please join us at www.dadislotroguides.com and offer up any feedback you may have.

Sincerely,

Dadi

Last edited by Proudcdn on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dstini
Explorer

Very cool.

Explorer

I also imagine I'd allow you to use my LM guide for the site once complete. At this point most of what's left is just prose, but I've still been very busy, so no real ETA. And haven't you written a guardian guide? Or maybe rewriting it?

Noob

Dadi, thank you for posting a U18 note to your guide on Imbuement on the blog. I wanted to place a bump here so more kinnies are aware. As a casual player, I opted last year to ignore the new system until I had more time and the benefit of others' experience with it. With the level cap raised to 105, I think now is the time for me to decide whether to do the necessary with a level 100 item, or go ahead and level without an imbued legendary. I am keenly interested and appreciative of your further advice.

Regards,

The Singlemalts (uisgebeatha/tinuzoe/jeremili/andcola/baerenjaeger/happidee)

Thank you for the kind words.

100 FA symbols are very inexpensive (or easy to get) and as such you should keep imbuing until you get the passives that you want.  These are the only things on an LI that cannot be changed (as of U18) so getting them right is key.  If you only play one toon, or are having difficulty getting FAs, you can imbue a second or third age.  They will cost more currency in the end but and the passives will not be quite as good as a FA, outside of that the LIs and levels will be identical.

Hope that helps !

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum