View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andremos
Noob

re: An Unexpected Journey

Hey there Rare Breed new and old.

Just wanted to say first and foremost I hope everyone has been well and good and has been enjoying their time in Middle-Earth where-ever that may have been.

I am sorry I haven't been online in some months and hopefully haven't been removed from the kinship entirely, due to unforeseen circumstances which all started in late December early Jan when really bad storms and rainy weather knocked out our power for a few days and most of the electronics went with it along with my Dad's PC and my PC. So that was a several thousand dollar repair bill first off and computers were the last thing to be fixed out of everything.

Followed shortly after by going on holidays for a couple of weeks in February and helping my sister and brother in law move into a brand new house once we had come back from our holidays and generally trying to work as much as I can and amidst all of that, devoting time to playing LOTRO slipped through the cracks and I couldn't play at all as much as I was missing this game and everyone in it.

Long story short (too late) I will try to play maybe 1-2 a week now that I am back and have everything sorted out at least for the time being.

many kind regards,

Andremus

Wow! Glad everything is okay.

Welcome back! If by chance your toons have been let go, you know how to find us. If you are still on Meneldor, we moved to Arkenstone and are having a blast.

See you in game.

Haf

Noob

Yes everything is much better now and I hope to be on more regularly probably should've let you know sooner than this but been too busy.

I rejoined kin on Arkenstone with all my characters before Meneldor closed officially and had been playing for a few weeks before the unexpected happened.

Thanks Hafwen glad to see you're still around.

Jump to: