50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
no
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

sheythemoose1
Noob

re: Hunter Bugged Armor Sets (Is It Wrong)

So recently I discovered a bug in a set bonus from the skirmish camp for hunters. 

I myself do not raid and obviously have not had an opportunity to do so as hunters seem to be still lacking in general desire. But since discovering this I have found that there are a few hunters also that have discovered this on EU servers, the numbers I saw from their throne parses were insane. 100k+, one hitting 130k. I thought that this was Impossible. I knew the set was bugged but I had no Idea the full potential. 

So before disclosing all of the information and testing screenshots I am going to ask: Is using a bugged set looked down upon, would me doing something like this seem unethical to players in this kin?

Dadi
Proudcdn
Explorer

I am 100% positive that if you are caught using bugged gear (that gives you an advantage) it is considered an exploit and you can be banned from the game.

There are times that bugs occur in the favour of the player that SSG (formerly Turbine) knows about but cannot expect players not to use, and thus allows players to continue with them until a patch corrects them.

Ex.  If there was a bug that gave Challenge 25 targets they could not expect Guardians to stop using the skill.   

It is also against the CoC to share info with others about the exploit, thus promoting it.

You should send in a bug report via the in game help menus.

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

IMO anything that makes the game too easy is just cheating the person out of a true experience.

On another note, I do think Hunter is desirable. The survivability and ease of play and travel makes it a great entry level class and has the capability of getting snazzy enough to be invited to any raid.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum