View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maegilthalion
Officer / Donator
Explorer

re: A Story for the Holiday Season

Well my friends and kinmates, the year has ran out on us again, and this has been a particularly good year for Rare Breed. 

I recently heard a story about the holidays, I thought it was worth sharing:

A man had two sons who were polar opposites from each other, one being the eternal optimist, the other a doom and gloom pessimist.  No matter what happened the father observed, the one son would always see the good side, the other son would always see the bad side.

The father decided to see if he could change this one Christmas.  He filled up the dark son's room with the latest toys and gadgets, sparing no expense.  The optimistic son's room he filled with manure.

On Christmas day he awoke to find the sound of laughing and crying.  He went to the dark son's room and found him weeping about how he would have to learn how to use all these things, that his friends would be jealous and stop playing with him (and on and on).

The father then went to the light son's room, and he was busy digging in the manure and flinging it around the room in a joyous fashion.  The father was most perplexed by this, and asked the son why he was playing in shit.

The son replied:

With all this shit I just KNOW there is a PONY in here somewhere!!

Happy Holidays to my online family, 

Maeg.

re: A Story for the Holiday Season

That was a good one!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: