View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duncan (Cheese)

re: Runs After Dark

Hey Kin, I would like to try to get some runs just 6 man, 3 man, and 2,6 Big Battles groups together one night a week about 10:30pm eastern time. With me being a single father and my son is turning 5 this April, I can't make it to the Monday night groups because of getting him fed and washed and ready for bed. If there is anybody else that plays later in the night please let me know if you would be interested in grouping up one night a week or more. Happy Hunting !!!

Thanks 

Duncan (Cheese)

Aurland
Past Officer
Explorer

That's right about when our kids go to bed as well.  Would be much easier for both Hnoss and I to be available at the same time in this time slot.

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

You should have more then enough players for a wet coast run.

Anyone wanting to lead a group is welcome to send me a mail and I can pop it on the calendar and the motd.

Traveller

I wouldnt mind running/leading any Big Battles I am finishing up getting the last of my toons to 280 BB Points 

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

Excellent!

Traveller

So Being my Wife will not allow me on the computer on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays -- what is a good time everyone would be able to get on? I work from 0600AM EST to 1800PM EST.

I was thinking Friday or Saturday

Fridays I raid with Helms Deep at 2200PM EST and that takes an hour give or take... 

I could do something around 2330PM EST on Fridays

Saturday my entire day is completely empty, I just watch my son but I would say 2300L

But my Understanding is 3 Man GC, 6 Man Helms Deep, and 6 Man Pele all 3 take about 90 minutes being there really isnt a trick to speed it up

Aristagoras
Traveller

Every Saturday Night I will run BBs with anyone who wants to learn or get points.

I can start at 9pm EST and keep on rolling until 2am EST.

Aurland and Cheese will be my focus if they are on so I can fill their BINGO CARDS 

Once they are full then they can pass it along to others.

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

Fabulous! Would you like me to send notice out in a kin mail?

Traveller

sure why not

Aristagoras
Traveller

So I managed to get in a Helms Dike Run, Pela Run, and no was interested in getting plats...

However.... I am still around Thursday until Midnight and Saturdays until 2AM EST...

If I am not one just email me... poke me.... IDC

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

Could be that everyone is getting full charts and interest is down. Dead anxious for the next update!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: