View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Giftel

re: Imbuement and You

First of all, thank you for organizing and posting all this Imbuement information.  I have not imbued my FA weapons yet, but was looking at the official forums and saw a post claiming: 

The system currently divides item XP among all legacies, even ones that are already maxed. They say this is working as intended but it seems like they're just accepting a broken mechanic to me.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?568613-ixp-on-imbued-weapons&p=7367181#post7367181

Is this true? I thought from what you'd written that if one tier is capped the IXP will distribute to the other, non-capped legacies. But this seems to indicate there's a problem and the IXP is still feeding into the capped legacy. It would be good to know if this is the case or not.

Thanks again!

Explorer

re: Re: Imbuement and You

Giftel wrote:

First of all, thank you for organizing and posting all this Imbuement information.  I have not imbued my FA weapons yet, but was looking at the official forums and saw a post claiming: 

The system currently divides item XP among all legacies, even ones that are already maxed. They say this is working as intended but it seems like they're just accepting a broken mechanic to me.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?568613-ixp-on-imbued-weapons&p=7367181#post7367181

Is this true? I thought from what you'd written that if one tier is capped the IXP will distribute to the other, non-capped legacies. But this seems to indicate there's a problem and the IXP is still feeding into the capped legacy. It would be good to know if this is the case or not.

Thanks again!

I have not heard of this.  I think the OP may have had other legacies not maxed ... Will wait to hear a more official response.

Giftel

re: Re: Imbuement and You

I have not heard of this.  I think the OP may have had other legacies not maxed ... Will wait to hear a more official response.

According to the Dev Diary:

"IXP Runes

These items will not receive any change in their functionality and will continue to work as they currently do in the system. Per-item IXP is distributed evenly across all Legacies, even those that have reached their current Tier cap."

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum