View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Kamen Winterwine

re: Regular T2 Osgiliath Group?

Is anyone else interested in regularly scheduled Osgiliath T2C runs during the week?  I'm thinking of 7:00/7:30ish eastern time. I'm starting to work on my tank again but he's going to need a lot of TLC to get up to par with this content, so all I can offer now is my healer. Mondays and Wednesdays work best for me since the wife works late those days and she isn't too interested in the more hardcore content, but I'm open to different/more days/times. I work 8:00-4:30ish Monday-Friday, but I usually like to wind down around 10:00.

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

I can throw a specific time on the calendar if you want to have a reliable time for folks to show up. If you are in to it let me know what you'd like me to post and I'll chuck it on there and send out a kin mail.

We can ask for only those who have the correct gear for T2 be ready to go on these runs. T1 is apparently improved and worthwhile to run for those that aren't ready.

Cool. I wanted to link your T2 mitigation requirement thread but couldn't find it. >.>

No specific times yet... just trying to gage interest. There doesn't seem to be as much group activity in the early afternoon. If I had to guess, most people run their dailies first, then look for groups after.

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

It tends to be so. Quite a few people work from home and can't get into anything in case they are interrupted by work calls.

There is a group that comes from a couple different kins that does some afternoon runs and I can pass your name along to them. I'll ask them to pop you on their friend's list. If you get strange tells from weird folks, that's them!

I love strange tells from weird folks! :D

I empethize with the working from home part. I could get work calls at all times of the day too, but I currently have a great team that works crazy hours so I don't have to.

Kesewyn

I would love to attend regular Os T2 runs!  Thanks for this suggestion, Kamen.

Kamen Winterwine

Great! What can you being? Only role I can fill at the moment is heals or DPS, though mini DPS might not be the best option for Osg. My tank is L98 and then I still need to gear him up and practice... haven't tanked since release of HD. >.>

Dadi
Proudcdn
Explorer

I have a Guard and RK.

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

I've got a mini and almost ready on my hunter.

Heh... I also have a L100 Beorning but that doesn't help. Maybe if I can get the five slotted armour for him instead of that agility rubbish.

Y'all good with the proposed times? I'd love to start filling up that calendar. ;)

I'm pretty flexible on time and can usually start as early as 6:00 and play through 10:00, so I could do multiple runs even.

So far, I've done RC twice on T2 and feel I know it pretty well. I've only done DoS on T1, but thanks to Dadi's runthrough I think I'm ready for T2 there as well.

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

From past experience we have found that raids starting at 7:30 is too early in the evening for the Westcoast folks to get home from work and the turnout isn't as good. Also the mums in the group are putting kiddies to bed at 8. The best time seems to be  an 8:15 or 8:30 start.

When Dadi is home is likes to do his scheduled runs on Wednesday and Saturday. That leaves Monday, Tues and Friday way open. Sunday is typically good tv night (lol). I believe Tuesday is the Helm's Deep raid night and our HD/RB players will probably be over there. Maybe Friday too.

/counting on fingers

That leaves Monday at 8:15 as the ideal night to catch the most people.

Whew!

Yeah, the hours I keep aren't usually compatible with Westcoast gametime. Maybe something earier would get the euro or latenight aussie crown involved. I'd like to start running these daily if possible but Mondays are a good start. 8:15 is good for me.

I also play a bit in the morning sometimes around 5:00-6:00 but I'm usually the only one online.

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

Not saying Mondays are your only option. Just the best time to catch as many people on as possible. I can easily think of 6 daytimers that are T2 ready.

I'm on the West coast but pretty flexible on starting times.  HD raid nights are Wednesday and Friday, so good nights for me are any other day of the week.  If we're looking at daytime runs, then any day of the week would work.  I'd be into doing multiple runs per day, once we get into a nice routine.  I've seen a well-run, well-equipped DoTS T2C run take as little as 20 - 30 min.  

Andlen
Wanderer

Im up for T2c, have guard, mini and champ

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: