View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to attend an roleplay event?
Sure!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

CharolineSw
Wanderer

re: RB and RP?

Hullo all!

After I started with my competition, I had interesting discussion wih some members about roleplaying. I think its a pity that we dont do this kind of stuff, while Turbine gave us very nice scenery- for example Rohan - that would be super-duper for roleplaing!

Lemme give some examples --> @ - these are just some houses in Harwick... There are many other places all around the Middle Earth literally CALLING for roleplay and on the whole Arkenstone server I didnt see a single RP kin/event. (Yet..?)

Maybe we could try to make an social roleplaying event, just to see how many people would want to come... I think we could at least try it, to see... :-) Btw. I volunteer as organizer, if no-one will want to do it!

I also set up a survey to see, how many people would actually want to do something like it!

I have to confess I voted a reluctant no for going to one myself. It's all I can do to keep my inner pervert under control. That's about as RP as I get these days.

Explorer

Yeah, go ahead. I don't think there's any reason why it wouldn't be allowed. I've only RPd when it was REALLY funny to me (eg. PvP, role-playing as a guild of wrestlers), but I see no reason to discourage you either. I'm sure we have enough people where some would be interested.

Explorer

I have not RPed since my days of PnP AD&D ... just not for me anymore.  One of the reasons I strongly voted against Landroval as a server destination for RB.

I wish you luck with it, just not for me.

Maegilthalion
Officer / Donator
Explorer

I have to admit I've always been interested in RP, but have never actually done it outside the persona of the elf who is my alter-ego.

I found LOTRO because of my love for Tolkien, and I don't play any other Mmo's besides LOTRO.  I developed back stories for my toons a while ago, tracing their lineage to the time of the coming of the elves in Middle Earth, Maeg being Moriquendi and Curufinlas being Calaquendi.

I would be interested in dipping my foot into this and see what it's really like, and I would be glad as social officer to post any RP events you would like on the kin calendar.

Since my exposure and knowledge of RP events online is so limited, I would appreciate it if you put together the first event Char, and we'll see what happens.

Mae Govennan

Maeg.

I think Lotro does offer a great wealth of background story and scenery for people who want to participate in role playing activites.

It is not something I am looking for when logging into Lotro or RB, but I am sure not everyone likes to tinker around with spreadsheets and notepads either to optimize their characters. So to each their own.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: