View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalidragon

re: Parting is such a sweet sorrow

Greetings, mates.

I believe I've gone as far as I can with tLotRO's content. At level 32 there are no open quest areas and I can't justify buying a quest pack with only ~5 levels worth of content, so this is goodbye. I've had a great but brief time in this guild and I wish all the best to you all.

I'll be around in the Rift (Europe - Gelidra shard) and the Star Wars the Old Republic (Europe - Red Eclipse server) games in the foreseeable future.

Avoid excesses, except humor :P

Adeus e obrigado.

Explorer

re: Parting is such a sweet sorrow

Oh, I'd be sad to see you go, but you should have asked first!

There are several ways to get great deals on content.  For example, this deal offers $20 worth of tp, three areas starting at ~35, and one expansion for $20:  http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/the-lord-of-the-rings-online-mithril-edition/97978

This package is currently not a good deal, but is regularly on sale for $5, which includes 500 tp and one revamped quest pack: http://store.steampowered.com/app/213179/?snr=1_5_9__405

That, along with a quad pack (expansion set) on steam or the lotro store, when on sale, will easily take you up to max level.

It may be too late now, but there are options outside buying packs one at a time in the store at least.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: