View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glandallinn
Officer
Explorer

re: Raiding Sarumans 3 michelin star establishment

Hello everyone,

Still unsure where to add the description to the raid and since I didn’t see it while creating it I’ll just make a post for it.

I scheduled ToO on this Monday (6th of June) at 6 pm central and everyone level 75 or above is welcome to come.

I am going to run it in t2 difficulty and it will serve to explain and practice t2 runs. I will go over as much as I can. Positioning, interrupts, debuffs to stats needed at 105. We will go over specific instance mechanics (for example using the rings on Saruman), puddles, etc.

I will also go over specific class skills that players can use to support the whole group. For this I ask some of the most experienced players to help me out with their class. I will be explaining the rune keeper and as much as I have learned on the warden (still a learning experience for me but discussion is encouraged in all class overviews).  

Here I will add some links to help you guys prepare for it: 

Tower of Orthanc Overview

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_Tower_of_Orthanc

Dadi’s guide on mitigations

http://dadislotroguides.com/spoiler-u18-mitigations/

Dadi’s intro to raiding guide

http://dadislotroguides.com/intro-to-raiding/

Dadi’s comprehensive raiding guide

http://dadislotroguides.com/comprehensive-guide-to-raiding/

See a pattern in those links? Dadi has made an amazing job organizing information in his website and taking advantage of information made available to us always helps us in getting better. And if it’s in-kin? Even better. 

Now, I know it is a lot to read, but don’t worry, I will go through most of it during this run. Remember, it is a raid scheduled specifically to explain everything about running instances and raids in T2. We will try to complete this raid, and it would be awesome, but that comes second in the priority list.

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> 96 <![endif]--> <!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US KO X-NONE <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--> <!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]--> <!--StartFragment--> <!--EndFragment-->

For those links, above all, I ask that you pay special attention to the teamspeak section in the comprehensive guide to raiding. Being able to listen to the group is essential to grouping, so please have that set up beforehand. Even if you don’t speak we need you to listen in order to keep the group organized.

See you around,

Glan

You will now be known as Glanarion, Dethroner of the Dread Terror to those you meet in your travels.
Dadi
Proudcdn
Explorer

I added the instructions to the Raid.

Glandallinn
Officer
Explorer

Thanks! I got to get used to making those again ;)

You will now be known as Glanarion, Dethroner of the Dread Terror to those you meet in your travels.
Dstini
Explorer

I imagine those mitigation requirements probably aren't accurate for level 75 content, but it's generally useful regardless.

Explorer

Yeah, I'll just explain those for level 105. ToO is just a place for me to show T2 mechanics without being too deadly on 105 people. 

Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

Awesome tutorial Glan! Thanks for doing it.

Explorer

Glad you liked it. 

Always available to answer questions if I'm on :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> Raiding Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: