View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terangrel

re: One Mans Treasure Swap Forum

At the suggestion of one of our more infamous kinmates (aka bugz) we thought we might try something new for our crafters. A swap forum on the website. This is your chance to list your junk....errrr treasure and swap it for something you need. So clean out those closets and dump those drawers. Help out a kinmate.....or help yourself. You know you need an intervention for those hoarding tendencies.......Visit the website and list your stuff on One Mans Treasure.

Just a few rules for now. This is a barter deal, not a giveaway. Please bring something to the table. Maybe you can offer to make an item another crafter needs etc.

Last edited by Terangrel on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Terangrel

re: One Mans Treasure

I have:

ancient iron
dwarf iron
khazad iron
pink rock salt
light hides
medium hides
sturdy hides
extraordinary hides
dwarf iron ore
mallorn wood
beryl shards
legendary shards
legendary fragment

I need:

large hides
skarn
Eoderp
Retired Kin Leader / Legacy Officer
Explorer

I have large hides, and would gladly swap for Khazad-iron. Ping me in-game Happy
Dstini
Explorer

I have most mats for most professions if anyone needs anything badly.  Send in-game mail to Dstini.

Wanderer

re: Free Stuff!

I just started leveling a woodworker and could use any materials beyond expert level (I' completed Artisan last night and am most of the way through Master now).

I have a TON of hides. I also have a lot of gems for Jeweller (already polished). All are free to anyone who asks. Also I have a bunch of shards which are used as critical ingredients for jewellers.

-Faldo (Porin, Gildhir, Boffo, etc)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> Crafting Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: