View previous topic :: View next topic  
Biguss
Noob

re: Joining Raids

Hello guys, this is my 1st contact, I would like to know if it is possible to raid with you without being part of your kinship, I´m brazilian, I play lotro for 3 years, and I am actually part of a Brazilian kinship wich is not raiding atm, I have 4(four) lvl cap chars, warden, Champion, rune keeper and Hunter.

Tky in antecipation!

Marcio S. Zavitoski
Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

What classes do you play out of curiosity?

Noob

The warden is my main, i play rune keeper as healer, Champion and Hunter.
Starleta1
Past Officer
Explorer

HI Zavitoski,
I am Rare breed raid leader. Right now we tend to do 12 man raids twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday nights) with some 6 and 12 man runs on Monday. There is a possibility that we will be upping the amount due to interest (probably Friday nights after kin event). As of right now we take kin members first through signup, then put a shout out to kin if not enough people are not signed up, then we go to alliance and friends.

My suggestion would be to place a toon within the kin so that you are a kinmate and can sign up for raids. If you would like to contact me in game we can chat about it. My main toons are Starleta, Nae, and Starylight.

Cheers,
Starleta
Biguss
Noob

After Reading help, I just realized that my chars have to be added by admin so i can join raids, i have the kin char Bigufrir lvl 17 cappy male, Bigornao lvl 85 Warden, male, Bigorvaldo lvl 85 RK, dwarf, Bigorniel lvl 85, Bigornal lvl 85 Champion
Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

http://rarebreed.guildlaunch.com/gwiki/index.php?page_name=How_To%C2%A0_Claim_Characters&gid=233773

Here is a link that explains how to claim your characters. Looking forward to raiding with you!

Noob

Hey, tkyvm it solved the problem I was no succeding befoe b/c I was using the serach buton instead of finding my char manually, do you know if my alts have to be in the kinship in order to be able to sign with them?

tky again.
Bandagrim
Retired Kin Leader / Legacy Officer
Explorer

Hi! In order for you to be able to sign up on alts that are not in the kin, I think, you are going to have to manually add them to the Character List. If you don't know how to do this just ask and someone can should be able to walk you through it.

Bandy

I forwarded this message to Dadi who is our tech officer. He should send you a message when he has a chance.
Star
Biguss
Noob

Tkyvm guys for the attention! and sry to bother.
Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

It was nice raiding with you last night!

Noob

Hey, sry I have not seen this, it was my pleasure to raid with the group, tky!!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum