View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maegilthalion
Officer / Donator
Explorer

re: Bandy's Summer Adventure, part 3

Text as provided by Bandy via email:

Happy 4th of July and greetings from the land of Hobbits. We arrived in New Zealand on the 2nd. Sorry I haven't been able to stay in better contact. It has been crazy busy. How are you doing? Things have been going very well here. God has been good in providing our every need. I wish you good see the view I have right now. The house we are in is right across the road from Lake Taupo with mountains in the background. It's absolutely beautiful.

How's the kin doing? I miss all of you guys. I hope you are all well. Well unfortunately I have to go for now. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Give my love to the kin. Good luck on tonight's raid if you have one.

Your Friend,
Bandy

So, it appears our friend Bandy has succeeded in eluding law enforcement officers in Singapore and Malaysia, and escaped to New Zealand. I don't know a lot about the seedy underworld in NZ, so I'll let you all fill in (inappropriate) details with your own imaginations.

Cheers
Maeg.

/wave. Have fun Bandy!

Explorer

Bandy, you scoundrel.
Maegilthalion
Officer / Donator
Explorer

Hello everyone,
I just got a phone call from Bandy a few minutes ago.
He just got back in the states safe, and will be home by the start of next week.
He's got a big time differential to get used to again, but says we should see him mid-week after he rests his lazy hobbit arse off. Or something like that.

He also promised photos of the Hobbiton set in NZ that make me sort of want to choke him already, but nah...
I'll wait until he's well rested first.
Good to have you home Bandy,

Maeg.

Jump to: