View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seggal
Past Officer
Explorer

re: Crafting Donations - Rarestore

Good Morning Kinnies:

If you have crafting materials that you acquire in your travels and would like to donate them to the guild for use in helping other Kinmates improve their crafting, please send them to Rarestore.   This is a character I have created purely for storing materials for the guild.  

If you are leveling a crafter and this is the first or second crafter that you are leveling, please feel free to send a mail to Rarestore with a request for materials.   The Kin will be happy to provide whatever assistance we are able.

I thank everyone in advance for your generosity.

Thanks so much.

Segg

Maegilthalion
Officer / Donator
Explorer

I have also amassed a large hoard of crafting materials for most vocations.  I'm not really sure what is rare, and what is not, with the exception of gemstones.  Funny how diamonds aren't worth crap in Middle Earth...

You were kind enough to roll a toon for kin storage, I want to make sure that storage is used as efficiently as possible.  Let me know what is needed at any time to create a full stack of (whatever), and I'll gladly send you what I have.

Thanks again for your time and thought, and taking time to roll a toon just for kin crafting storage.

Cheers

Maeg.

It's also funny how emeralds are red :/

Thanks Seggal!

--fiddle--

Officer / Donator
Explorer

Red?

You must be color-blind, no wonder we need CJ practice.....*snicker*.

Actually rumor has it that Turbine thought that green would remind people of how much $$ we pump into this game on a yearly basis, being tax time and all....

Hey wait, is LOTRO considered a business expense?  At least to leadership?  Charitable donation?  Religion?

bugger........

Maeg.

Last edited by Maegilthalion on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Good luck with that.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: