Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> Rare Breeder's Digest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hafwen Elfling
Explorer

re: Breeders Digest Vol I

As I look out the window at the mounds of snow outside it seems like the perfect time to dust off the kin printing press.

Wed the 5th at 8:45 pm Dadi has arranged for kickman, our players council rep, to join us all in a Q&A. if you would like to join in sign up on the website. please check out Maeg's outlines of acceptable discussion,

This week RB has been up to their usual shenanigans. We killed Thorog T2 (a 24 man raid) with 9 brave warriors. /flex. Mayhem turned out to be a great time too with some friends who are new to grouping. Way to go guys! Now get on over to the website to sign up for OD tonight!

Seggal has collected enough mats to level one lucky kinnie a jeweler. Apply on the website!

Did you know that with the new trait trees, the more you reset your points, the more it costs you? Plan out your toon on paper to save some coin. At 95 you should have 65 points in all. lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Class_Trait_Point

Happy birthday to Maf and Duvain!

Vent info: 208.100.14.171  port 3955 rb2013

Traveller

A little early don't ya think! ;) 

impressive feat 9manning thorog though! Shows that RB is "simply the the best" ;) 

Maegilthalion
Officer / Donator
Explorer

What's the matter Maf, aren't you looking forward to your sweet sixteen?

*snickers*

Maeg.

Jump to: