View previous topic :: View next topic  
fiddlebom
Past Officer
Explorer

re: Facebook page.

After the keying raid on Tuesday, we will be posting links to the new RB Facebook page. A kin-wide email will be sent out, inviting all who want to join. The intention for this website is to connect facebook/RB friends, post cat videos & create a new avenue to disseminate relevant kinship goings-on (& hopefully drive more traffic to the website).  Glan, Haf & I are currently mods on the page, but we could probably use a couple more. The Message of the Day when you log in will reflect the existence of the new page until a new raid is posted.

The page has been live for a few days already and we have several FB vets from RB and IB in there already. The kin-email will briefly lay out what sorts of things we're looking for on the page.  If you are new to facebook, or loathe of it, this MAY be a good experience for you. Once the kin email is sent when I get home tonight (probably fairly late...) I will cut and paste that into the body of this email. I promise the kinmail invite will be shorter & sweeter than what you're reading now.

The link to the page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/314403925399471/

IF YOU SEND A REQUEST TO BE INVITED - PLEASE PROVIDE THE NAME OF YOUR TOON AS WE ARE BEING VERY VIGILANT AS TO WHO WE LET IN.

As always be careful who you friend on FB, that person could be Arandalas.

--fiddle--

p.s. - any thoughts before I post the kinwide invite will be considered

p.s.s - did I mention cat videos??

Explorer

Can't wait for the cat videos!

Explorer

Here's one, but not funny enough for the fb page :/

Cat video

You will now be known as Glanarion, Dethroner of the Dread Terror to those you meet in your travels.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum