View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dstini
Explorer

re: Calling a cook

Who cooks in this kin?  Basically I'd like to know what's the highest level of Loremaster pet food.  And if possible, a few of each of those so I could test their impact.

Thanks much!!

Explorer

Level 85 and they are posted here:  https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Lore-master_Items_Index

There are many of us with cooks in the kin.  Likely the best approach would be to ask in kin chat (lots of people love helping with crafting).

I will check my cook to see if I have the recipes.

Dstini
Explorer

Thanks.  I was hoping there was something newer, but I'll have to make do with the 85s.

Wanderer

I am not on my cook right now, but my Loremaster uses "Pots of Anorien Honey and Oats" which were added as part of the latest update, and its description reads Min Lvl 100. 

It offers: 2300 Fire Mitigation, 750.5 Shadow Mitigation, +2700 Armor Value, and 15% Perceived Threat for the duration of 10 minutes.

I seem to recall that there were a couple other pet food choices as well, maybe one of the other cooks can confirm that.

Relemoth
Officer / Donator
Wanderer

Relemoth
Officer / Donator
Wanderer

I'll make you some of each tomorrow morning, sorry, just don't have time tonight :)

Dstini
Explorer

Thank you very much.  I will also update the guide with these correct stats.

My crafters are at your disposal if still needed Dstini.  Let me know in game if you are still looking for LM pet treats

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rare Breed Forum Index -> Crafting Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: